Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Remembering my first international sale. Picnic Rag Quilt, Moda, Oh Deer, Colorful, Handmade, Patchwork Quilt

I will never forget my very first international sale. A woman from Adelaide, South Australia commissioned a picnic sized quilt for her little daughter Alba. She ordered Moda's Oh Deer collection, one of my absolute favorite fabric lines, in fact it was the very first fabric collection I purchased for my shop because I just loved all of the fun and cheery patterns.I was thrilled to make a quilt for someone on the other side of the globe! Since that sale, I have sold several quilts to Canada, and most recently to Bermuda!
Thank you Erin for sending such a cute picture of baby Alba :)

You can purchase this quilt at my shop here.

Customer Appreciation Photo, South Australia, Picnic Rag Quilt, Moda Oh deer

Picnic Rag Quilt, patchwork, Handmade, Designer, All Natural

No comments:

Post a Comment