Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Baby Crib Quilt Custom Handcrafted Patchwork - Joel Dewberry, Heirloom in Citrine

Now that the cooler weather has arrived and the holidays are right around the corner, I decided to change up the crib rag quilt with a traditional patchwork quilt, but instead of using cotton muslin for the back, I used this really nice, thick and oh so soft minky dot fabric in cream. The quilt is so soft, plush and cuddly, I can't stand it!
I just love the traditional patchwork look too but with these bright and modern patterns. This quilt is ready to ship and you can find it here. I can also make this style with any of my other collections. This is a really nice winter quilt whereas the rag quilt style is much lighter and good for the rest of the year. I can't wait to make one of these in each of my collections.

Crib Size Minky Dot Patchwork Quilt (35"x45")

Joel Dewberry, Heriloom in Citrine Fabrics

Plush minky dot fabric lines the back of this cuddly quilt

No comments:

Post a Comment