Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Go Irish! Notre Dame Patchwork Rag Quilt

My husband is a HUGE Notre Dame fan, and by proxy I am too ;-). I surprised him for Christmas this year with my newest creation, a Notre Dame themed throw quilt. Perfect for the couch or even to take to a game or picnic. I scoured the internet trying to find Notre Dame fabric to no avail. Finally I decided to make my own Notre Dame fabric and mix the patterns with my designer fabrics I had on hand to create this bright and fun collection. The end product turned out so well that I decided to add it to my shop.

Turn around time for these quilts is 4 weeks because I have to have the fabric made, it is also a bit pricier to make this fabric which is why this quilt is a little bit more than my other quilts of the same size. But well worth it right? You are purchasing a one of a kind creation, never seen before and not to be made by anyone else!

You can custom order this quilt in my shop here.  If you are interested in another size, perhaps for a nursery or even your bedroom, please let me know.

Go Irish!!





No comments:

Post a Comment