Monday, June 30, 2014

New Quilt Added - Joel Dewberry Botanique in Golden Hour

I have added a new quilt to my shop. I just love the apricot, yellows and aqua in this collection. I was hoping to find a sunny palette to replace the heirloom in citrine that is being retired..does this fit the bill? If I get enough interest, I may splurge for more than just a sample cut of these fabrics. Let me know what you think! This is Joel Dewberry's Botanique collection in Golden Hour. You can find it in my shop here and here


Toddler Quilt, Rag Quilt, Joel Dewberry Botanique, Golden Hour, Apricot, Teal, Aqua, Gold and Yellow, All Natural, HandmadeReady to Ship, Rag Quilt,  Picnic Quilt, 2nd Anniversary, Cotton, Dewberry, Botanique, Apricot, gold, yellow, teal , All Natural, Handmade

No comments:

Post a Comment